Total Protection Systems, Inc.provides a full line of Life Safety products, professionally installed, monitored, and maintained. Products and services include:
- Silent Knight
- And many others.
Total Protection Systems, Inc.is proud to feature Mircom as our Fire Alarm and Emergency Audio system.
Mircomintroduces the new standard in life safety for networked system performance flexibility and reliability. FleX-Net is the ‘all new’ advanced system that utilizes over 100 existing Mircom FX-2000 system components and devices to deliver both the most advanced fire protection available today and an extraordinary level of service and economy.
Flex-Netis ready to meet the most demanding fire protection specification of large buildings and campus applications with complete control and redundancy. First in sophistication and scalable design, FleX-Net is also first in ease of installation, programming and serviceability More than a new solution, Flex-Net is system networking the way it was meant to be, from The Mircom Group, North America’s largest independent fire and life safety system manufacturer.
FleX-Net’sunique system architecture provides market-leading performance and economy in the widest range of different system configurations:
• Stand alone addressable fire detection system
• Stand alone addressable fire detection and audio system
• Public Address/Voice Address (PAVA) system
• Network audio system
• Network fire detection and audio system
FleX-Net’smodular design provides almost limitless freedom to configure local, group and global control and annunciation where it is needed including the ability to configure up to 7 LCD display/control chassis in a single node.
FleX-Netdesigned to Meet the Latest Codes and Standards FleX-Net complies with the latest fire codes and standards, for control units (listed with UL 864, 9th Edition and ULC S527) and installation (NFPA, ULC S524).
FleX-NetMass Notification System (MNS) is listed to UL2572, and meets the NFPA 72-2010, and UFC/DOD standards for emergency communications systems. FM certification is pending.
Mircom’s FleX-NetMass Notification System (MNS) is designed to support the newest industry requirements for mass notification. This includes the ability for responding authorities to override fire detection notifications, issue external voice announcements, and simultaneously distribute different emergency messages on any geographic scale required.
Mircom’s FleX-Nethas on of the widest selection of LED and LCD annunciators, FleX-Net is also supported by Open Graphic Navigator, an advanced 3D graphic software system that takes system monitoring and emergency response to a whole new level.
• Complete flexibility to display custom floor plans and graphic symbols
• Custom event messaging Secure System Configuration / Maintenance
• 3D floor plan based graphic user interface
• Import system configuration files without taking system off-line
• Easy device symbol placement on floor plans Advanced Monitoring and Control
• Real time annunciation of system status
• Annunciation of up to 1000 simultaneous system events
• 500,000 event log capacity Fully Customized Graphics
• Accepts any .png or .svg formatted floor plan
• Select preconfigured or import custom symbols
• ‘Point and Click’ device symbol placement
• Custom event response messages Intuitive User Interface
• Color-coded event queues
• Clean, easy-to-read system status widget
• Easy to navigate facility using building and floor slider widgets
• Detailed (vector based) 3D building graphics